PCDS:Connect Mentorship Program
Welcome to PCDS:Connect!
Phoenix Country Day School Connect (PCDS:Connect) is a mentorship program that fosters alumni engagement, improves career prospects and academic preparedness for alumni, and generates purpose-driven conversations and mentoring relationships among Phoenix Country Day School’s generations of alumni. The PCDS mentorship program connects alumni mentees at any career stage with alumni mentors who are eager and willing to share valuable career information and insights.
- Connect with alumni mentors for advice and perspectives on college, graduate school, career paths, and related topics.
- This is a valuable opportunity to get professional feedback, so ask questions!
- Your mentor has walked in your shoes – your shared academic roots are a great starting point for your connection.
- Mentors are on your side and want you to be successful!
- Few things are as gratifying as making a difference in another person’s life, especially one who shares your history.
- You once benefitted from the help of others - now you can be the helper!
REGISTER TO BECOME A PCDS:Connect MENTOR OR MENTEE HERE.
Mentors cultivate the future generations of leaders. —Forbes Magazine
Whenever I am asked what is the missing link between a promising businessperson and a successful one, mentoring comes to mind. Giving people advice on how they can best achieve their goals is something that is often overlooked. —Richard Branson