Contact Tracing Overview
A contact tracing overview:
- our contact tracing protocol follows rules set forth by Maricopa County and the CDC
- "close contacts" who must quarantine are defined as being within 6 feet of the person who tested positive for more than 15 minutes cumulatively (within 24 hours), even if wearing a mask
- unfortunately, a negative test does not shorten the close contact's quarantine
- close contacts once-removed, such as a sibling or parent of a close contact, are not impacted -- the visual below represents who quarantines and who does not
- we take health privacy and confidentiality regulations seriously and do not disclose the names of individuals who test positive
As always, please reach out to us with any questions.