How to Apply
We're excited you're about to take the first step in becoming a PCDS student. The journey starts here.
Please read the following instructions carefully before beginning your application. If you have questions, the Admissions Office is here to help at 602-955-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The February 1st deadline to submit an application for admission has passed. Please contact a member of the PCDS Admissions Team to if you are interested in submitting a late application.
All Applicants Must Have:
❏ Completed PCDS Application
- Access the online application when it becomes available. Please read all instructions carefully.
❏ Application Fee
- The application fee is paid online with the application.
- Fee waivers are available for families needing financial assistance and for children of PCDS alumni. Please contact the PCDS Admissions Office to receive a fee waiver code.
❏ Transcripts / Report Cards from Current School
- Transcripts and report cards from the current school after the first grading period are required for all PCDS applicants for Grades 1-12.
- Download a Transcript Release Form.
❏ Teacher Recommendations
- Teacher recommendations are required for all PCDS applicants. Please note that teacher recommendations must be completed after the first marking period. The online recommendation request will be available on December 1.
❏ Campus Visit
- At least one parent/guardian of each applicant is expected to complete an individual visit with the Admissions Office.
- Applicants for grades K - 12 are expected to shadow a PCDS student for a portion of the school day.
- Pre-kindergarten applicants are required to participate in a Saturday Play Date from 9:00-10:30 a.m. on TBD.
❏ Completed Admissions Assessment
- Admissions assessments for applicants into grades 1-12 take place on December 7 (9 - 12 only), TBD (1 - 12), and TBD (1 -12).
- Pre-kindergarten and kindergarten applicants require an Individual Readiness Assessment, administered on a weekday morning, lasting approximately 45 minutes.
*Please note that all applicants to Pre-Kindergarten must be 4 years old by September 1 and all applicants to Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1.
Phoenix Country Day School seeks and accepts students for admission without reference to race, color, religion, age, disability, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or gender. Admissions and financial aid decisions are made independently.
Applications available online
Financial Aid Applications
Shadow Visits begin
Evening with the Heads
(Grades 9-12 only)
DATES TO BE DETERMINED
Deadline for completed Admissions and Financial Aid applications
Please call the Admissions Office to inquire about late applications and spacing availability.
DATES TO BE DETERMINED
Pre-Kindergarten Play Date
available online 4 PM