- Enrollment contracts (and associated forms, if any) will be available online on or after February 2 and are due soon after they are issued.
- Contracts and deposits must be submitted in order to reserve your child(ren)’s space(s).
- RETURNING STUDENTS: When a family's contracts become available, each parent will receive an email with instructions for accessing the new myPCDS Parent Portal which will provide access to the enrollment contracts. This will involve either activating a new account or, for current parents of applying students, moving from the Admissions Portal to the Parent Portal.
NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS: Contracts will be available through the Admissions Portal.
- After completing and submitting the Enrollment Contract, there will be an opportunity to configure automatically scheduled tuition payments.
- Please remember that PCDS remains committed to its families during difficult financial times. If you have concerns about affordability next year, please contact Kristie Berg, Director of Financial Aid, at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 2228 to discuss your family’s needs. Financial aid conversations are confidential.
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 602-955-8200.