New Parent Guide
Welcome to Phoenix Country Day School! We are excited that you and your child are joining our community, and we will do everything possible to make your welcome warm and your transition seamless. The following information should help. We hope you find this guide useful, and we welcome input about making changes or additions for future new parents. Enjoy your first year and welcome again!
If you are joining an independent school community for the first time, we recommend that you read The Parents' Guide to Independent Private Schools on the website of the National Association of Independent Schools.
- What We Need From You
- For Families Entering the Lower School (Grades PK-4)
- For Families Entering the Middle School (Grades 5-8)
- For Families Entering the Upper School (Grades 9-12)
- myPCDS and Other Accounts
- Division Handbooks
- Drop-off and Pick-up Information
- Parent Volunteering
- Extended Day and After-School Programs
- Visitors and Security
- Backpacks and Bookbags
Important Dates 2021-22
- Parent Connection
LS: Thu-Fri, August 19-20
MS: Thu-Fri, August 19-20
- MS New Student Orientations
LS Meet the Teacher
Monday, August 23
- First Day of School
Tuesday, August 24
Classes begin at 7:50 am
Please review the PCDS Calendar for additional important dates.
Find enrollment and back-to-school information at pcds.org/2021-22.