Saturday Campus Tours
Please read the following directions carefully.
Though we cannot host visitors during the school day, we are hosting hour-long campus tours on select Saturdays throughout the admission season, so you can have the chance to see our 40-acre campus and state-of-the-art learning facilities. These will be small group tours, and attendees will be expected to practice social distancing guidelines, temperature checks, and mask wearing.
These tours are limited to prospective families interested in applying for the 2021-2022 school year. (If you are interested in PCDS, but do not intend to apply for the 2021-2022 school year, please do not register for a campus tour; instead, contact email@example.com to request a recorded information session.)
Each tour at each time slot can accommodate only four applicant families. When you register, you will see that the registration page refers to one whole family as one attendee. Please do not submit multiple registrations for each individual in your family. Please limit your attendance to only parents and applying students.
- For families applying to our Early Childhood program (pre-kindergarten through 1st grade), we prefer that parents visit campus without their children. Doing so will allow the parent(s) to have the most productive, impactful experience.
- For families applying to our Middle and/or Upper Schools (grades 5 through 11), we encourage both the parent(s) and the applying student(s) to attend.
- If your family has multiple children applying to grades in both Lower and Middle/Upper divisions, we recommend that your family register for just one time slot and divide and conquer across the two touring groups heading to the different divisions.
- Plan to arrive 5 minutes early. You will enter through the Shepard Welcome Center located off of Stanford Drive. All attendees must wear masks and temperatures will be checked. Anyone with a temperature exceeding 100.4° will be asked to reschedule their Saturday tour. We cannot make any exceptions. We will begin our tour promptly at the designated start time. Late arrivals will need to reschedule.
- Tours will last one hour.
Phoenix Country Day School seeks and accepts students for admission without reference to race, color, religion, age, disability, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or gender. Admissions and financial decisions are made independently.