- Make a gift or pledge below
- Consider a monthly or annually recurring gift on your credit card
MYTH: You're looking for gifts beyond my reach.
FACT: Every gift amount makes a difference! We ask you to make an annual, recurring gift or pledge that's meaningful to you. All alumni contributions directly support current PCDS students receiving financial assistance.Your gift today - of any amount - makes a powerful IMPACT.
Note: If selecting "Other" for your gift, please click on "Other" before entering your gift amount.
Phoenix Country Day School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, tax ID# 86-0172671. Donations to the school are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
- $61 can provide athletic gear for a scholarship student athlete to be prepared to play his/her sport
- $161 provides lunch for one month for an Upper School scholarship recipient
- $261 provides a laptop for a scholarship recipient
- $610 covers a bus pass for a student to get to and from school each day for one academic year
- $1,061 allows for extracurricular activities that tuition doesn’t cover like alternative spring break and national robotics tournaments
As a recipient of a full scholarship at PCDS, I am deeply aware of the transformative impact it has had on my life, providing me with an unparalleled education that has shaped my trajectory. I am proud to be making a difference in the lives of current PCDS students as a donor to the Alumni Scholarship Fund.
— Alumna Suzette Guzman '14
I am who I am today largely because of the educators and coaches I had as a student at PCDS. Financial aid enabled me to attend PCDS, and I'm so thankful. I have a sense of duty to give to the Alumni Scholarship Fund, and I hope that other alumni do as well.
— Alumna Sarah Nixon Wolfswinkel '00