- Make a gift or pledge below
- Consider a monthly or annually recurring gift on your credit card
- Click here to see if your employer will match your PCDS donation
MYTH: You're looking for gifts beyond my reach.
FACT: Every gift amount makes a difference! We ask you to make an annual, recurring gift or pledge that's meaningful to you. All alumni contributions directly support current PCDS students receiving financial assistance.Your gift today - of any amount - makes a powerful IMPACT.
Note: If selecting "Other" for your gift, please click on "Other" before entering your gift amount
Phoenix Country Day School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, tax ID# 86-0172671. Donations to the school are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
- $61 can provide athletic gear for a scholarship student athlete to be prepared to play his/her sport
- $161 provides lunch for one month for an Upper School scholarship recipient
- $261 provides a laptop for a scholarship recipient
- $610 covers a bus pass for a student to get to and from school each day for one academic year
- $1,061 allows for extracurricular activities that tuition doesn’t cover like alternative spring break and national robotics tournaments
Receiving a scholarship to PCDS changed my life. Now, as a parent of a PCDS student, my alma mater continues to support me, since without financial aid, it also wouldn't be possible for my son to attend the school. The spirit of giving here opens doors for so many people in so many ways— thank you.
— Alumnus Gilbert Armenta, with son Nicholas, 7th Grade
I am who I am today largely because of the educators and coaches I had as a student at PCDS. Financial aid enabled me to attend PCDS, and I'm so thankful. I have a sense of duty to give to the Alumni Scholarship Fund, and I hope that other alumni do as well.
— Alumna Sarah Nixon Wolfswinkel