Arizona Private School Tax Credit
Arizona offers its residents and select corporations an opportunity to redirect a portion of their Arizona tax obligation in support of the financial aid program of their favorite independent school – PCDS.
Individual Tax Credit
Arizona offers its residents an opportunity to redirect a portion of their Arizona tax obligation in support of the financial aid program of their favorite independent school – PCDS. Participants then receive a dollar-for-dollar credit against their Arizona income taxes. Deadline: April 15, 2022 for the 2021 tax year.
While there are many educational tax credit foundations, PCDS directs its donors to support the Arizona Independent Schools Scholarship Foundation (AISSF).
Corporate Tax Credit
Your company can fund scholarships for students who need them at NO out-of-pocket cost to your corporation. By making a corporate tax credit contribution, companies can redirect the taxes they would otherwise pay to the state to fund scholarships for the most deserving and highest-need students to attend PCDS.
Each year, PCDS provides over 170 scholarships, thanks to the support of individual and corporate tax credit contributions. PCDS is committed to supporting each scholarship student’s entire PCDS career - whether they start in kindergarten or 9th grade.
THANK YOU to our 2021 Corporate Tax Credit Donors!
- Alliance Bank of Arizona
- Arizona Endodontics, PC (Michael Lazarski, DMD)
- Arizona Transplant Associates, PC
- Bro Retail Group, Inc. - 4 Sons (Elissa & Eric Seitz and Betsy & Kent Bro)
- Brown and Brown Insurance Services
- Buttonwood Capital Management (Andrew Sosnowitz)
- Cincinnati Insurance Companies
- Daniel Ryklin, MD
- David Dobrusin, CPA, PLLC
- Desert Institute for Spine Care
- John A Nassar, MD, PC
- ER Plastics, PLLC (Julie & Vas Sabeeh)
- Gentry Pediatric Behavioral Services
- The Insomnia and Sleep Institute of Arizona
- Kids First Pediatric Dentistry (Randy Weinshel, DDS)
- Laser Surgery Holding Company, Ltd
- Lumetis, LLC
- National Bank of Arizona
- Philadelphia Insurance
- RIESTER (Mirja & Tim Riester)
- Rose Law Group (Jordan Rose)
- Shamrock Foods
- United Healthcare
- United HealthGroup
- White Coat Consulting, PLLC
"PCDS is the height of education in the Valley, and we are very proud to help contribute to the education of its students. Donating is easy; caring for children and growing young minds takes real heart. PCDS’s amazing team accomplishes this every day." – Brown & Brown Insurance
Corporate Tax Credit Donors to PCDS